Sunday, July 19, 2009

Private Server

Hey everyone, I quit endless and all stuff about it but i decided to go on my server to fool around a bit for fun and been actually having fun on it. Anyone that wants to join my private server, you need to download Hamachi but after that install it and Join network and enter this in.

Network name: Endless Online Insanity
Pass: sloppyjoe

After you join my network, you have to put this in for the ip

5.45.251.89

But since its not officailly public, you have to wait intil i put the server up. So if you joined my network and its not up, just wait til im on Hamachi and ask me to put it up and i will.

Also i will be Needing Admins, Like mabe 5-6 Admins. If your bored and wanna have fun Spawning shit and killing it with even the "New Spells", Also have the Monsters Stats done, and im working on the monster's drops and the Shops. If you want to have some Endless fun then join my network and join in on the fun.

No comments: